Saturday, March 8, 2014

Weird Dreams

Or "The thing that's recurring on a weekly basis" If you will.

    Hey lifers, how's it hangin'? Pretty good I hope. 

I just felt like I needed to update, but there wasn't anything interesting or relevant going on in my life up until last night.

I had a weird dream.

Well- more like multiple weird dreams.

Each would fade into each other.

They all freaked me out. Like, immensely. 

So: 

1st One) I awake in a field of nothing but de-thorned roses. I stand. There is another figure at the edge of the field. I run to him, but he disappears behind me. I turn around and run to him again, this time successfully. It's a teenage boy, no more than seventeen. All he says is "I am Arial." And it fades into the next dream.


2nd One) I'm sitting in the back of my car. The sky is blood red. Greg is driving, screaming at the person next to me to "press on the fucking wound" I look down. I've got a hole in my chest. Funny thing is, I don't feel anything. I look outside. We're driving down an empty country road that I don't recognize. The person holding down my wound is Greg's older brother, Danny. The last thing I hear is Danny shout "HE'S GETTING CLOSER!" I black out and fade into the next one


3rd One) I inside an abandoned house. I am holding a flashlight. I run towards the door, but it keeps getting farther away. I decide to turn around, and I see Arial. He's standing in the hallway. I run towards him, but something stops me, and pulls me back. I lose my grip, and fall forward. I turn around, to see what is pulling me. It's him. HIM. I try to scream for help, for Arial or someone to help, but nothing comes out, and I wake up, in a cold sweat.

I don't know what's going on with my brain, but it may have something to do with the greasy chinese food I had eaten the night before. 

Enjoy this post lifers! - C

No comments:

Post a Comment