Sunday, December 8, 2013

Well, shit.

AHAHAAHAHAHA. WOW. 

Uh... fucking dick-ass shit. 

I got broken into. My house was broken into. My parent's house was broken into. My family's place of residence was broken into.
But was something taken? Was something of mine stolen
No.

Something was left. 

Someone gave me a camera. 

Some douche broke in and left a camera. Charger and everything. Nothing on the internal memory. It looks to be both SD card and Mini DVD. 

I'm laughing really hard. Someone left a camera. I'm going to assume that whoever left it must have been the same guy fucking with my blog, which means a few things.

ONE! This freak knows where I live

TWO! He's not malevolent. If he wanted me dead, he could've just waited until I came home. I'm not that strong, he could've just stabbed me to death. 


THREE! He wants me to record something. I don't know what, but he wants me to record something. Something. I dunno what, but I'm not too bad at deductions, so I think I'm on the right track. 

FOUR! I want tacos. I'm going to La Naporela. 

So, I feel sufficiently creeped out, and maybe some pseudo-Mexican food will make me feel a bit better. 

Until next time- C

No comments:

Post a Comment