Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 29th, 2013

Suffice to say I had a terrible night.
Danny was mental the whole goddamn night, Greg and Tom both tried to coax him out of it, but he just wouldn't fucking give up. Finally, he vented his stress on to Battlefield 4 and that made him feel better. I guess that's good. 

Problem is, when I rendered it into an .avi format, the fucking video clips wouldn't splice correctly, and a lot of it was corrupted. If that fucker would give me a working camera, this probably wouldn't have happened. 

Danny was stone-hard set that he saw Slender Man. That's right. SLENDER MAN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH 2SPOOPY4UUUUUUU

I think he's just fucking insane, to be honest. I wish he wasn't.

That does kind of creep me out though. Isn't it TallBro's MO to send underlings that he's brainwashed to do his bidding?
I can tell you I won't sleep well tonight. 

Have a good new year. - C

No comments:

Post a Comment