Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I have no idea where I am.

i guess before getting to what's going on now, i probably should explain the last post.

the thing is... i can't.


i don't know what happened.

at. all.


one second i'm sitting in my chair, the next, blood. and feeling faint.

i pass out i guess.

i don't know where i am in relation to my home.


i'm in Jericho.


and it's almost a month since my last post (and frankly the last thing i remember)
what


how did i get here.


why am i IN FUCKING KANSAS


I DON'T KNOW WHY I AM IN KANSAS

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY

i just woke up in a motel.

my bags are here, and filled with clothes.

i... just... how. 


no one's called me or anything

what happened to me? -C

1 comment:

  1. First of all you should talk to the receptionist in the main hall to gather the information on when you "checked in" there and/or who booked that room. Oh and stay away from wooden houses in the nowhere and storms nearby ;)

    ReplyDelete