Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 1 (New format I'm trying out. It's easier than coming up with a title for everything)

Well, after giving my poor kitty a well-deserved funeral, I skated off to school. Wonderful day today. Pretty cold. People bitching about it being cold, and me wearing a short sleeve shirt, making fun of all the people bitching about the cold. Quite hilarious, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I had a decent day, as I had finished preparing my play for the District Competition.

There was something a little weird though. My friend Eric wasn't at school for like the eightieth time in a row. That's not very normal for him. (It was more like tenth time.) Eric is like one of those preppy kids you hear about, always coming to class on time, never missing a day, making A's on tests. Yeah he was preppy, but without all the douchey-ness of preps. ANAL FIST PUNCH. I'm sorry. That was my selective Tourette syndrome. I apologize profusely.

So, to return to my sane train of thought, Eric hasn't been at school, and he's not the kind of guy to miss that much. I haven't even seen him on Steam. And he's the kind of guy, when he finishes his homework to go on, and do nothing but play DOTA 2.
Uh huh. Very preppy. But, yeah, no word from him, and nothing from his brother either. Chris and I go to the same guitar teacher, and so it's odd for him to not talk to me about Eric. Chris has been kind of distant, and hasn't approached me, and all attempts at discussion warrant curt answers. It's kind of annoying, but also very disconcerting. I hope he's alright. Anyway, yeah... also, I recorded a video last night, but due to my crap internet, it wouldn't upload. Possibly expect it tonight, or this morning. - Cecilio 

No comments:

Post a Comment