Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Evil Dead vs Every Horror Movie Ever

As the greatest horror movie, I think that Evil Dead wins by a mile. It's superb in all aspects. It blends campy humor with edge-of-your-seat horror, and it's just damn good! I mean, seriously! Wow! It's also one of the few series to never suffer from sequelitis, or the rapid degradation of quality through every sequel, *COUGH* *COUGH* Friday the 13th *COUGH* *COUGH*.

The reason I am writing this post, is because of my recent purchase, The Sam Raimi Collection Pack. All Three Spider-Man movies, and All three Evil Deads. I know what I'm going to be doing tonight! I'm gonna be frantically putting my material together for district competition! Hooray for procrastination. 

Long story short, Evil Dead rocks, and fuck Districts. Seriously.- Cecilio

No comments:

Post a Comment