Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Dane Chronicles: Prologue

Since ol' C is letting me use his blog to vent on some stress, here goes.  (BTW, This is Greg. Blue font is me)

So, my female friend, let's call her Leslie, used to date this guy, let's call him Dane. 

So, Leslie used to date Dane. Dane is my second-best bro. (Cecil's my first) Leslie is also a very good friend.

So they dated for a while, and then broke up.  I don't know why they broke up, but Leslie said that she dumped him because he was slowly turning into a prick. I never really noticed. 

So fast-forward to like three days ago. I text Leslie out of boredom, and I ask her what's up and she tells me that she's crying. Apparently Dane has been texting her utter bullshit about her non-existent promiscuity, and when she told him about her depression, he said  (AND I FUCKING QUOTE) "I don't give a shit. I don't owe you anything."

I can't believe I was friends with such a piece of shit. I swear to god, I am going to beat the everloving FUCK out of this guy. Jesus fucking shit. 

I'm gonna title this the Dane Chronicles, because he's just been more and more dickly. Fuck. - Gregory Shapely 

No comments:

Post a Comment